Name Tadalafil, Cialis
Chemical formula ( 6 R – trans ) -6 – (1,3 – benzodioxol-5-yl) – 2,3, 6,7, 12,12 a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino [1 ‘, 2’: 1,6] pyrido [3 , 4 – b ] indole -1.4 – dione
Administration : oral
1. What is Tadalafil Citrate? :
The Tadalafil Citrate corresponds to a indole molecule , derived from the family of inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). It deals with erectile dysfunction in adult males.
These erectile dysfunctions include impotence issues, as well as the inability to maintain a prolonged erection.
The particularity of Tafalafil Citrate compared to other treatments for erectile dysfunction, lies in its particularly long duration of action. Indeed, Tadalafil works for 36 hours. It therefore makes it possible to obtain firm and quality erections for a day and a half, with just one dose of the drug.
It is considered a erection facilitator. It therefore needs sexual stimulation to develop its action.
2. The trade names of Tadalafil Citrate:
Tadalafil Citrate is marketed by the pharmaceutical company Elli Lyli under the names Cialis and D’ Adcirca.
Cialis is available as 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets. Adcirca is only available in 20 mg.
3. The Who is Tadalafil Citrate for?
Tadalafil is for adult men , suffering from erectile dysfunction.
In addition, it is particularly well tolerated in diabetic men, experiencing erection problems.
It is not recommended for children and adolescents.
4. The Efficacy of Tadalafil Citrate Proven by Scientific Studies:
To date, more than sixty studies have been carried out on 4,700 volunteers to assess the effectiveness of Tadalafil Citrate. The results were simply spectacular on its ability to improve erections as much on the level of firmness of the penis as well as on the duration of the erection itself.
Studies have shown a rapid improvement and significant erectile function.
5 additional studies have been developed to measure the tolerance of Tadalafil in men. The results are still very conclusive since virtually no side effects has not been reported by patients. Only 1% of subjects experienced headaches, muscle pain, nasal congestion or facial flushing.
The conclusions of the various studies remain unanimous: Tadalafil represents a treatment against erectile dysfunction really effective, by its capacity of action at the same time fast and prolonged, its very good tolerance as well as the absence of side effects. In addition, studies have shown that food or alcohol intake does not affect the ability of Tadalafil.
Tadalafil was approved on July 25, 2002 by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) and marketed in November 2002. Its marketing in the United States will be made a year later, in 2003.
5. How Tadalafil Citrate works:
Tadalafil Citrate does not represent not an aphrodisiac. It therefore does not increase sexual desire.
It is categorized as an erection facilitator.
It will help develop and maintain firm erections, facilitating the arrival of blood flow to the penis.
The mechanism of penile erection responds to a hemodynamic process. Sexual stimulation will release nitric oxide. This nitrogen monoxide will then activate the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme will in turn increase the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the corpora cavernosa. The smooth muscles relax, thus facilitating the arrival of blood flow to the penis.
The level of cGMP will be regulated by guanylate cyclase and the phosphodiesterase (PDE) .
Being a PDE5 inhibitor, Tadalafil will therefore maximize the effect of nitric oxide, by suppressing PDE5 in cavernous tissues. However, to release nitric oxide, sexual stimulation is necessary.
The action of Vardenafil is therefore linked to prior sexual stimulation.
6. The advantages of Tadalafil Citrate:
There are many benefits to taking Tadalafil Citrate:
- Scientifically recognized efficacy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Treats various types of erectile dysfunction such as that caused by diabetes.
- Treats an enlarged prostate
- Adapts to lifestyle:
- For occasional use, 10 mg or 20 mg will be recommended for rapid and prolonged action of 36 hours, in a single dose.
- For daily use, the doses of 5 mg or 2.5 mg will then be more appropriate and allow improve long-term sexuality
- Increase in erection duration
- Provides flexibility in the setting, where the user no longer needs to calculate the action time of the substance. He can take Tadalafil in the morning for example for a report in the evening or the next day.
- Speed of action: Tadalafil acts after 15 to 30 minutes after taking it, allowing spontaneous sexual intercourse
- Allows access to pleasure
- Improves sexuality as well as intimate complicity
7. Side effects and precautions to be taken with Tadalafil Citrate:
Unlike other treatments for erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is perfectly tolerated by the body and in subjects aged between 18 and 85 years.
It is also well tolerated by diabetics.
Scientific studies have shown that Tadalafil has virtually no no adverse effects.
Only 1% of users experienced either headaches or muscle pain.
Tadalafil has no effect on vision.
It represents a compound extremely safe for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
8. Possible drug interactions with Tadalafil Citrate:
Taking Tadalafil is not recommended if you are taking any of the treatments below:
- Medications composed of nitro derivatives such as
. The combination with Vardenafil would cause a significant drop in blood pressure, which can have serious consequences on the body.
- Alpha blockers, in order to avoid a risk of arterial hypotension.
9. Initiate Tadalafil Citrate treatment:
Tadalafil is available as 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets to be taken by mouth.
The tablets are distinguished by their Oval shape and their yellow color .
- The recommended dosage :
The Tadalafil citrate adapts to lifestyle:
– For occasional intercourse: take a dose of 10 mg, see 20 mg which will be active for 36 h.
– For daily intercourse: take 2.5 mg or 5 mg every day, at a fixed time, in order to treat erectile dysfunction over the long term.
- The duration of treatment:
– For dosages of 10 mg and 20 mg, take three days apart. And on demand.
– For dosages of 2.5 mg and 5 mg, the doses are daily.
- The expected results with Tadalafil Citrate:
Tadalafil will start to work 30 minutes after taking it. It will remain active in the body for 36 hours for the 10 mg and 20 mg doses, or continuous for the daily doses. During this long period of time, Tadalafil makes it possible to obtain repetitive erections as soon as there is sexual stimulation. Erections will be firmer and last longer.
10. Is Tadalafil Citrate suitable for women?
Tadalafil is not indicated for problems of female sexuality.
11. How to buy Tadalafil Citrate?
Tadalafil Citrate is available at any physical pharmacy upon presentation of a prescription from the attending physician.
However, for the sake of discretion, it can also be purchased online at approved pharmacies or at e-commerce sites recognized. An online consultation with a healthcare professional will allow you to purchase your Tadalafil or Cialis without a prescription.