Names: T3 Cytomel, Liothyronine sodium
Chemical Formula: C15H11I3NNaO4
Triiodothyronine, known to you by the more easily pronounced name T3, is a thyroid hormone that influences virtually every biological process in your body.
Needless to say, T3 is NOT an anabolic steroid, but a hormone.
In the sporting world, it is used for lean and weight loss, thanks to its effects on metabolism, body thermogenesis and heart rate.
1. Introducing T3 Cytomel :
T3 Cytomel is the synthetic form of one of the two thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The second hormone is called T4. But T3 is the most active hormone in the body.
It acts on many physiological processes in the body. In fact, this thyroid hormone will influence virtually every biological process in your body.
It accelerates basic metabolism and protein biosynthesis, and sensitizes the body to catecholamines such as adrenalin.
T3 therefore plays an essential role in cell development and differentiation.
T3 Cytomel, the synthetic version of T3, helps in the medical field to treat hypothyroidism and myxedematous coma.
In the world of bodybuilding and fitness, T3 Cytomel is valued primarily for its fat-burning properties.
2. How T3 Cytomel works
Naturally in the body, the thyroid gland produces two hormones: L-T4 and L-T3. Of these two hormones, L-T3 is the more potent, effective and active.
Cytomel T3 is therefore a synthetic version of L-T3.
It accelerates metabolism, increasing the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. It also facilitates lipolysis, breaking down all the body’s fatty deposits.
3. The benefits of T3 Cytomel :
Taken as a course of treatment, T3 Cytomel provides the body with a number of benefits:
- Rapid fat burning
- Provides toned, striated muscles
- Facilitates lean periods
4. Side effects of T3 Cytomel :
- Overdosing with more than 100mcg/day of T3 can cause increased heart rate and tachycardia.
- Overdosing on this hormone can be dangerous for the heart.
- In periods of extreme dryness, you may experience severe muscle fatigue, increasing the risk of injury.
- Prolonged use of this hormone can lead to a cessation of its natural production.
- Stopping period proportional to period of use.
5. The different uses of T3 Cytomel :
For weight loss:
By accelerating the breakdown of glucose and cholesterol, T3 increases the lipolysis effect and thus fat burning.
T3 also increases body thermogenesis. As your body temperature rises, you perspire more, and therefore evacuate more. The result is significant weight loss.
Because of its fat-burning action, T3 Cytomel is highly appreciated during the dry period for eliminating fat around muscles.
To improve dry mass gain:
T3 Cytomel is not involved in the development of muscle mass, but it can improve the quality of muscles during dry mass gain. T3 Cytomel strengthens the striated side of muscles, stopping the formation of fat.
6. Starting a cycle of T3 Cytomel :
To date, there are several dosing protocols:
- Split dose: The principle is to divide the daily dosage into 2 or 3 doses of 25 mcg, taken with meals.
- Fixed dose: For optimum fat loss, we recommend a fixed dose. A fixed dose taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. This is the most common and effective protocol. It’s the one recommended by doctors when using this product for hormone replacement therapy.
- Pyramid dosing: In order to tame possible side effects and see how your body reacts, pyramid dosing is the safest technique. You start with a dosage of 25mcg/day, gradually increasing every 6 days. This method can be used with either a fixed dose or a split dose.
Cycle length: A 6-week course of treatment is what we recommend, so as not to put the thyroid gland out of action for too long. It allows rapid recovery of your natural production and avoids the side effects associated with prolonged use of t-3.
7. Is T3 Cytomel suitable for women?
T3 Cytomel can be used by both men and women.
T3 Cytomel is an excellent supplement for rapid fat loss and a slim, toned, firm physique.
Triiodothyronine, known under the more easily pronounced name T3, is a thyroid hormone that influences virtually all of your body’s biological processes.
Needless to say, T3 is a hormone, NOT an anabolic steroid.
In the world of sports, it’s used for cutting and weight loss due to its effect on the metabolism, thermogenesis or even heart rate.