Last name : Phentermine
Molecule formula : C10H15N
Administration : oral
1. Presentation of Phentermine:
The Phentermine represents to this day the most powerful drug for weight loss . But beware, it should be used for a short time (not beyond three months) so as not to harm your health.
The Phentermine represents a phenylethylamine which is derived from amphetamine.
It represents an excellent and efficient appetite suppressant and appetite modulator .
She is mainly prescribed for overweight or obese people , whose weight represents a real danger to their health.
In 1959, the Phentermine obtains its marketing authorization from the Food and Drugs Administration. It is now marketed in most countries.
It was also very quickly very popular with overweight people since it allows them to lose weight quickly and easily. Indeed, Phentermine allows you to lose a lot of weight without any diet or any workout.
2. Scientific research on Phentermine:
Clinical studies have shown the potent action of Phentermine on weight loss. Studies in obese patients have shown a loss of about 2 pounds per week, on average.
3. How Phentermine Works:
Phentermine works directly on neurotransmitters in the brain. It will indeed stimulate a group of neurons in order to release catecholamine neurotransmitters, including dopamine , the adrenaline and noradrenaline .
These neurotransmitters will then be interpreted as a response to stress and will thus cut the feeling of hunger .
The appetite is therefore reduced. Snacks disappear. And by bringing fewer calories to your body, it will draw on its reserves, thus leading to rapid weight loss.
4. The benefits of Phentermine:
Taken as a cure for a maximum of 3 months, Phentermine will provide the body with many benefits:
- A calorie reduction meals
- A rapid weight loss
- Improved blood pressure
- A decrease in bad cholesterol
- Decreased incidence of type 2 diabetes
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- It is particularly useful for obese people, with a BMI over 30 .
5. Side effects of Phentermine:
By its ultra-fast action to lose weight , Phentermine also causes several side effects to be considered before starting treatment.
- At the cardiovascular level: hypertension, palpitation, tachycardia.
- At the level of the central nervous system: restlessness, insomnia, vertigo, euphoria, tremor, headache, psychosis.
- At the intestinal level: diarrhea, constipation, dry mouth.
- In terms of allergies: urticaria
- At the sexual level: decreased libido, impotence
Furthermore beyond 3 months of treatment, dependence can occur . Side effects related to withdrawal will then appear.
A decrease in attention and the risk of drowsiness can also occur.
6. The different uses of Phentermine:
To lose weight :
Phentermine can be taken by people who want to quickly lose a few pounds or even 10, 20, 30 pounds. Ideal to overcome the pounds of pregnancy or due to age.
Effective drug also for people not practicing any sporting activity or particular diet.
To treat obesity:
Phentermine is a short term solution for people:
- suffering from nutritional obesity,
- having a body index greater than 30,
- prone to type 2 diabetes
- risky hypercholesterolemia or even hypertriglyceridemia.